7.b english forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English forum for 7.b

You are not connected. Please login or register

Measurements by Andrea

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Measurements by Andrea Empty Measurements by Andrea Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:50 am

Andrea

Hello i have measured my Plain iron, moblie charger, electric kettle, laptop and refrigerator.

My plain iron use 30 w(wat). I really don't think so much, of the energy when i use the plain iron. And i don't use it every day, so it's not so bad.

My mobile charger use 6,4 w. When I need to Charge my phone i have charge my phone. And i do it every night, because i have to:D.

My electric kettle use 1950 w. I dont boil water as often. So i can't do so much. But i still think that it's very much energy, just to get a cup of coffee.

My mini laptop use 1,0 w when it's on standby. When it's lit use it about 30 w.
I don't think it's much when you think about it, a laptop use the same energy as a plain iron.

My refrigerator use 2 w when it's closed. 29 w when it's open. And on a days it use 132 w.

Made by Andrea Wink

2Measurements by Andrea Empty Re: Measurements by Andrea Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 am

Admin

Admin

Andrea wrote:Hello i have measured my Plain iron, moblie charger, electric kettle, laptop and refrigerator.

My plain iron use 30 w(wat). I really don't think so much, of the energy when i use the plain iron. And i don't use it every day, so it's not so bad.

My mobile charger use 6,4 w. When I need to Charge my phone i have charge my phone. And i do it every night, because i have to:D.

My electric kettle use 1950 w. I dont boil water as often. So i can't do so much. But i still think that it's very much energy, just to get a cup of coffee.

My mini laptop use 1,0 w when it's on standby. When it's lit use it about 30 w.
I don't think it's much when you think about it, a laptop use the same energy as a plain iron.

My refrigerator use 2 w when it's closed. 29 w when it's open. And on a days it use 132 w.

Made by Andrea Wink

You are right, a lot of those things actually don't use that much energy. Which items in your home do you actually think use a lot of energy? And if you HAD TO save energy, how could you save on the things that you use daily?

https://lundtoftesgreatest.forumotion.net

3Measurements by Andrea Empty Andreas - Reply Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 am

andreas

nice work Very Happy

http://www.wwe.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum