7.b english forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English forum for 7.b

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andreas - Topic.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Andreas - Topic. Empty Andreas - Topic. Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 am

andreas

MOBILE: My mobile user around. 4.4 watts which would be 64kr. A year if it sat in all the time.

It sits in approx. 1 days per month.
Thus 64kr: 356 = £ 0.18 per day.
Also, we say 0.18 x £ 12 = £ 2.16 per year.

COMPUTER: My Computer, Monitor, and 2 mice using a year 3350kr if it was lit all the time, but with the time it is turned right,
it would cost 1650kr to 223 watts.

My Computer 173kwh of 1 hour when I have a program running on it.
At 3 hours using the 515kwh.
As a computer user is not always the same number of watts,
so if you have a program running uses more watts than if it just stood and was switched on.
So it is not always that it costs the same to sit on the computer.

HAIRDRYER: When my hair dries it takes approx.
1min and 40sek at the time using the 52kwh.
But it is different, how much it uses, whether it is hot air, or are not in as hot air.

GENERAL: As in can you use the money on power.
But the power cost is not always the same.
If you have an open game where you must use graphics for much would it cost more than if you just had to check something online.
Power could cost a lot of money,
so it is a good idea to save as much as possible, for example. could be completely off the computer instead of letting a small red / green light stays on if you now have saved the day off would be enough to save 100kr per year just in the little things.
Or to have a lot of candles lit where there is no time, it can also save a great deal on. Power costs also not exactly the same from day to day,
Power comes in small quantities, sometimes in large quantities,
but because it comes in quantities it costs not exactly the same.

By - @ ndr£ @ $

Last edited by Admin' on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Becuase i need to redit my work)

http://www.wwe.com

2Andreas - Topic. Empty Re: Andreas - Topic. Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Admin

Admin

Then I expect something will show on tuesday?

https://lundtoftesgreatest.forumotion.net

3Andreas - Topic. Empty Re: Andreas - Topic. Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:05 am

Admin

Admin

@ndr£@$ wrote:MOBILE: My mobile user around. 4.4 watts which would be 64kr. A year if it sat in all the time.

It sits in approx. 1 days per month.
Thus 64kr: 356 = £ 0.18 per day.
Also, we say 0.18 x £ 12 = £ 2.16 per year.

COMPUTER: My Computer, Monitor, and 2 mice using a year 3350kr if it was lit all the time, but with the time it is turned right, it would cost 1650kr to 223 watts.

My Computer 173kwh of 1 hour when I have a program running on it. At 3 hours using the 515kwh. As a computer user is not always the same number of watts, so if you have a program running uses more watts than if it just stood and was switched on. So it is not always that it costs the same to sit on the computer.

HAIRDRYER: When my hair dries it takes approx. 1min and 40sek at the time using the 52kwh. But it is different, how much it uses, whether it is hot air, or are not in as hot air.

GENERAL: As in can you use the money on power. But the power cost is not always the same. If you have an open game where you must use graphics for much would it cost more than if you just had to check something online. Power could cost a lot of money, so it is a good idea to save as much as possible, for example. could be completely off the computer instead of letting a small red / green light stays on if you now have saved the day off would be enough to save 100kr per year just in the little things. Or to have a lot of candles lit where there is no time, it can also save a great deal on. Power costs also not exactly the same from day to day, Power comes in small quantities, sometimes in large quantities, but because it comes in quantities it costs not exactly the same.

By - @ ndr£ @ $

You have written a lot and have some very good thoughts. That is VERY good Andreas.

Now, if you write about one single thing you use the word "it" about it. If you write about more items, like your computer AND its monitor, you write "they".

Under "General" you start out by saying "As in can you use the money on power". Please read through that again, and think about errors. What should it say?

https://lundtoftesgreatest.forumotion.net

4Andreas - Topic. Empty ... Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 am

Dj Logie

very good work andreas, the way you put the texts up the screen is good, and the information is also fine, Suspect Suspect Very Happy Very Happy

5Andreas - Topic. Empty Andreas - Reply Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:13 am

andreas

Thanks for the reply Admin king

http://www.wwe.com

6Andreas - Topic. Empty :-) Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 am

WTF?

im glad you are thankful when im doing my job Very Happy

7Andreas - Topic. Empty Re: Andreas - Topic. Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 am

WTF?

the_j@ck_$in@t0r wrote:very good work andreas, the way you put the texts up the screen is good, and the information is also fine, Suspect Suspect Very Happy Very Happy
"the way you put the texts up the screen is good" is called "the layout is good" :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum