7.b english forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English forum for 7.b

You are not connected. Please login or register

mobilecharger

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mobilecharger Empty mobilecharger Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:44 am

Matilde

I have picked my mobile charger: And I found out that it dosent use any electricity when the mobile is`nt in the charger even when socket is turned on!
And thats good, because i always forget to turn it off!

mobilecharger Paint mobil oplader

2mobilecharger Empty Re: mobilecharger Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Admin

Admin

That is actually very interesting because it has always been said, that your electrical stuff uses power when ever it is in standby. And since you forget to turn of your charger, it is very good that it doesn't use power when it is not in use.

Have you made other measurements? And now that you know that a charger on standby doesn't use any power, do you think that thinking about how much power we use is a bit overrated?

https://lundtoftesgreatest.forumotion.net

3mobilecharger Empty mobile charger Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:53 am

Matilde

I think that it´s practical that it dos´nt use any electricity when the mobile is´nt connected. Because then we do´nt spend money on nothing. And we do´nt use the electricity. But I olso think that people have to learn to turn off the contact. And you can not learn it if it is´nt necessary. So my statement is that for the people who actully can distinguish between the mobile charger and a television exampel it´s good. But for people who can not remember what things that use electricity when it´s on standby and what things that dos´nt do it it´s maybe a problem.

4mobilecharger Empty Re: mobilecharger Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 am

andreas

nice work Very Happy

http://www.wwe.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum